Omron CX Programmer

You will require CX-Simulator. This is available in the CX-One suite that has basically evrything.

Yes, but only certain models are available, and I don't think the CPM1A is available for use in the simulator.

Was there a simulator available with syswin?

Perhaps you mean trial version or demo mode?

pdlscreencap0036km4.jpg

You can only run cx with cj cpu's. You can change the cpm1 cpu to cj1 ... run cx simulator ... then change back to cpm1

Not quite, the CP1H can also run XC-simulator...

When changing to a different model ( CPM1 -> CJ ) yuo just need to be careful of any conversion instructions that may get introduced. Confirm that the code is the same as the smaller processor

Be aware of the simulator

BobB said:
You will require CX-Simulator. This is available in the CX-One suite that has basically evrything.

Be aware of the simulator in CX-One, it is not like a real PLC.

The scantime is not like the real “thing”, so use the simulator as a test tool to see about the program / functions works and nothing more.

I talk of experience where we used the simulator to test an advanced program, and it worked ok. When we tested the program in the real CPU, we had to change a lot due to the real scantime for the program in the CPU.

The CPU we where using for our project was the CJ1H-H CPU66, and the program had a lot of word data handling in table and the data handling was very time critical.