Mitsubishi / Panasonic Eyes required..........

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi

I have a customer who has emailed me a pdf of an old

Matsushita Nais FP1-C40 program

And he wants me to convert it to an FX1S Mitsubishi

Now he has sent me the old panel drawings but they show a GE/Fanuc 104 CPU rack Mounted, bearing in mind i havent seen the machine etc

All i have been asked to do is the conversion and email them this.

Attached is the FX1S program in pdf format and i have assigne all the X inputs and Y outputs to internal M relays as the customer is not sure that the wiring is correct on the drawings he has sent me etc so from this he will be able to change an X or Y without going through the entire program.

The only difference i could see for the FP1 to the FX1S is that the Counter for the FP1 is a down counter and the FX1S is an up counter but i cant see this makes a difference ?

Well have a look and let me know if i have made any glaring mistakes as i wont be on site (customer is doing this himself) and will be away on hols wednesday for a week.