Rsview Se Distributed - Inconsistent Clients

spencerthedog

I've got a fresh RSview SE install that won't behave correctly. IF I open a client it fails to show any of the Rsview Displays, just a grey background. If I close the client and then reopen it, the Rsview displays load, but some of the buttons to change displays work intermittedly, sometimes taking 5 or so presses to perform an action.
If I open a client while logged into the server, everything works fine. From this I am deducing it is probaby a setting in IIS, but I don't know where to start. Is anyoe else using a version of IIS greater than 6.0 and having success? Anyone else had similar problems?

The setup:
Server
Rsview/Factory talk Server: Windows 2003 Service pack 1
IIS 6.??
All Rsview patches have been installed