Intouch Problem

gekiko

I intall wonderware intouch 9.5 version my computer (my computer operate the system xp home edition sp2)then ı click on the symbol but the program didn't open and it was anything that ı see any msg box on the desktop if ı see I read but couldn't I couldn't understand From the you desire solving this problem ,Can you give me an advice about that ?

Similar Topics

I have a problem, I'm running an AE Licence Manager on a Windows 2016 Server, and my Window Maker is on another separate Windows 2016 Server. My...
Replies
Views
Hey there Folks. I could use some advice. I need to read a handful of data points from a Modbus TCP server into InTouch v11.1, but without using...
Replies
Views
We have a supervisory system comprised of 3 servers stations and 4 clients stations, all of them running Windows Server 2008 R2. The three servers...
Replies
Views
I need to convert a Stand Alone application to a Modern, but I will not change the version of the intouch, so Intouch does not ask me the question...
Replies
Views
I am migrating some HMI applications from InTouch 10.1 on Win 7 Pro to InTouch 2014 R2 on Win 10 Pro. In one application that uses dual monitors...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom