Problem convert Intouch stand alone to Modern

Alexandresr

I need to convert a Stand Alone application to a Modern, but I will not change the version of the intouch, so Intouch does not ask me the question for application migration and the question to upgrade to morden. Can you upgrade from Stand Alone to Modern in any other way?

to understand better, the step of the image below does not appear for me anymore:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w2xyj33csjo6in0/aaa.png

I am in the 2014 R2 version, I do not intend to change version.
In intouch 2014R2 there are 2 types of applications, Stand Alone, and modern. In modern, there is a possibility to use the features of Archestra Graphics.

https://knowledge.insourcess.com/Wo...lone_to_Modern_Application_in_InTouch_2014_R2

This Technote above teaches you how to do the procedure I want, but in this technote I would need to be changing the Intouch version, and in my case I will not change the version.

You Need to click tools, find applications and browse to the folder you just converted. or check you log files in the system management console for a import error.

Last edited: