method s converting binary to BCD?

quang120983

hi everybody!
I only know how to convert Binary to BCD with some instruction with plc. EX: [ BCD K10 D0 ] convert 10 decimal to BCD in D0 registry with FX series. But no how to do it some other PLC. To convert Binary to BCD vert good for give data to 7 leds through 4511 or 74ls47.

And o think nessesary program to do it.( method to convert)
help me !
thankx every body

nettogrisen said:
what kind of plc is this?

Are you sure that you're from america?
I m from vnam..!!why u ask this?
sorry! but with plc, although we have function to convert binary to BCD but i think it nesessary to do it. This solution of problem can make something more easy. Help me!

quang120983 said:
I m from vnam..!!why u ask this?
sorry! but with plc, although we have function to convert binary to BCD but i think it nesessary to do it. This solution of problem can make something more easy. Help me!

Because you have selected the American Flag when you registered...

John