Problems with an OMRON CQM1H-CPU51

seuz_5

Hello there, I'm Edgar.
I'll tell you all what's exactly happening: I'm working in a large Tuna Canning Company, where employees work with Omron CQM1H PLC; then a plc was dead, I replaced the CPU51 and changed the Analog Communication Target, and the problem seemed to be solved, but it didn't get communication with the output signals. A lid appeared next to INH. Maybe the problem could be that SR 25215 is on, but I have no idea how to turn it off.
Is there any manual or link that you can provide me, I'll be glad to check it out.
Any suggestion will be helpful.
Thanks everyone

Do a search in the logic with the "find" function in CX-Programmer for the bit. There could be some logic turning it on.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I have a customer that needs a CQM1H (CPU51) replaced. They purchased the processor new-old-stock from a source they found online...
Replies
Views
I am starting a system and cannot make 3 plcs communicating through CIP messaging. Specifically i am using CIPUCMMWrite instruction to send a...
Replies
Views
Hello, who can help me with my communication problem with Omron PLC. I have an Omron PLC (CPM2C-32CDT1C-D) and bought an communication cable, the...
Replies
Views
dear all PLC experts i am still new in PLC programing, i just bought a Omron PLC and software of Cx-programmer 9.3 ver. after i install my...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm new to the Forum and especially new to PLC world since my company got some PLC works I have to manage. That's why I apologize for any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom