Abb 07cr42

paul56

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to upload from ABB 07CR42 PLC to PC?
I require to upload and save back up copies of the PLC code.
The AC1131 and 907AC1131 show only how to import variables. The help indicates that " previously uploaded code from PLC to file" can be imported into the software. But, how does one do that upload in the first place? Under which menu / submenu are the instructions to be found? Are any accessories other than the cable necessary between PLC and PC (e.g. Arcnet card,...)?

Hi Paul

You can't upload program from the ABB Plc with the AC1131.

There was an DOS software to the 07CR42 PLC. Maybe that version can ?

Similar Topics

Hi, Does anyone have a copy of the ABB software ACGraf 1131 or equivalent for the 07CR42 PLC, which they no longer require and can sell at a...
Replies
Views
Is there any trial version of ABB software available to upload (and/or download) code between PLC and PC for the 07CR42? e.g like AC31GRAF any...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can assist me with current issue I am experiencing with an ABB drive. Problem I’m experiencing is a ABB drive supply a large...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom