PV+ Recipe File Sharing

DaveW

Is it possible to share the location of the recipe file on a PanelView Plus so that certain individual with network access can edit the file from a remote location without using the PV+ screens? My current solution is to put the recipe file on a compact flash card and placing the card into the PV+ flash card slot but it requires the operator to open up the panel. In a washdown environment, if they forget to tighten up the panel afterward, it can be bad.

If theres an accessible PLC you can use Linx as an OPC gateway and have the PLC poll an OPC tag that can be changed on a PC. Then have the PV+ look at that value in the PLC. There has to be a transition from PLC side to PC side somewhere.

Similar Topics

Hello all. Is it possible to create a shared folder between my laptop and my PV+ 7- standard......2711P-T10C21D8S Series D? What I would like to...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know how to display file name of current recipe in FactoryTalk SE? I'm currently entering same file name as text in a string input...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about storing a recipe file locally on the HMI. What's the best way to not overwrite the recipe file when 6 months later...
Replies
Views
Hi All Using RSview se 3.2 is it posible to delete recipe file using command button vba?? Thanx
Replies
Views
Hello all, First some background. I have an 1100 with a Panelview+ 600, two 16 relay output cards and a 16 input card. The application is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom