FTView Recipe+ and shared file question

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all. Is it possible to create a shared folder between my laptop and my PV+ 7- standard......2711P-T10C21D8S Series D? What I would like to do is create .csv that I can fill in the blanks and save it to a shared folder that I can then go to the PV+ and it will be in the shared folder. Is this possible? Thank you

Similar Topics

Hello all. If I want to create a recipe in an excel spreadsheet on the network shared file), then download it to a PV+, does that require FTView...
Replies
Views
can i create recipe without opening recipe pro interface? i want to create recipe in display directly thanx in advance
Replies
Views
Dear Forum users i have a project, which i have to creat 2 recipe form with about 20 parameters in VBA form. - 1 recipe form used to fill...
Replies
Views
Hi In a graphic display of my Factorytalk view ME project I have a recipe plus selector object. In runtime, when I load that page (for example...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm developing my first project with Factorytalk view ME, using a panelview Plus 1000 and a L32E controller I have some problems with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom