FTview SE 6.1: Help on creat a recipe in VBA form

tiktiktak

Dear Forum users
i have a project, which i have to creat 2 recipe form with about 20 parameters in VBA form.
- 1 recipe form used to fill parameters and save to a .txt files in a partition in computer.
- 1 recipe form is used to load parameters from.txt files( i saved from recipe 1) to recipe form, from here i creat a button on recipe form, that when i click this, all parameters value transfer from recipe form to plc tags.
i've read alot in VBA help and successed in getting value parameters from .txt files, but failed to transfer parameter value from recipe to plc tags by click a button on recipe table that i created before.
Please help me fix this situation by give me some example code or pm me your email, i will send you my VBA code and recipe form. iam using FTview SE 6.1
thanks 🍺🍺:beer:and wish everyone health:wish:🤞🏻🤞🏻