Need Wago 750-841 newest Firmware

Pierre

Lifetime Supporting Member
Got some Hub and switches issues with two identical systems. Also some bizarre Ftp reaction. Perhaps a Firmware upgrade would fix this.

Anybody has a copy of this?

I will contact Wago later this week but if one has it I will try. It did fix some issues in the past.

I have the latest as of about 6 weeks ago. This is release 11. It is supposed to improve the responsiveness of all network protocols.

Just remember after flashing you will need to format the flash file system and do an extract file system to get the latest web pages. If you use the web based visualization, it is much improved and now runs under one web server (they used to use two different web servers, one for vizualization and the other for general setup interface).

Send me a private message with your e-mail and I can send it to you.

Darren