new to PLC's

spookware

Hye nice site, this might be my savour.

Have a small problem with one peice of equipment.
The PLC has a computer running step 7 version 5.2.

Now all I want to do is view the code and the variables.
I can do this a view the Networks with the code in them.
Now I had a window up that allowed me to select an address and view all the Db's in that particual network whilst the proram was being monitored live.
The addresses appeared and the conditions were shown. I think the window im looking for had GOTO as the heading. I shut the program down and restatred it do you think I can now find this window again??? NO.

All I want(at this stage)is this window to appear so I can monitor the conditions on the 1st network I can get access to the network etc but as for this window that has gone whats it under and why is such a tool hidden away?

thanks anyone

Start simatic manager. Drill down left hand pane to blocks. Right hand pane will show block contents (only OB1 in my example).
Double click on OB1 in the right hand pane. Block editor opens.
Click on the "spectacles" button to monitor the block.

spokware.JPG