Anyone know of WinCC Flex beginners guide?

Johnny T

Hi all,

I'm having a dabble with WinCC Flex and wondered if anyone knows of any "beginners guide" type documents out there. I've had a look at the Siemens website but drew a blank but then again I nearly always can't find what I'm looking for on the Siemens site so there might be some out there...?

Anyone ever come across a good starting document?

A big thanks in advance

Cheers

JT ;-)

Here is a link to some Sample projects on Siemens website. You also have a getting started first time user and poweruser manual in your \\SIMATIC WinCC flexible\WinCC flexible 2007\Help\en-US folder.

You need the "Getting started with WinCC Flexible". Do a search on this web site and you can get a link. I have posted it several times.