WinCC Flex - Screens navigation

juanmdx

Hi everyone,

Is there a way in which the PLC allows the Panel to navigate upon the screens?.

I've a proyect where the client wants a PLC bit to enable the operators to go to certain screens, the thing is that he wants that some screens (setup, etc) can only be abailable on the "Manual Mode" of the PLC (which is a phisical selector on the machine), so he tells me that if it's possible that the button that goes to that screen can only opperate when the Switch of the PLC is in 1.

Is that possible?, I've been checking the function of the "Event" properties of the buttons on WinCC Flex and haven't seen something like this...

Juan

OK, already solved it,

I'll enable de button on the "Animation" properties, it will only be enabled with that tag.