GE Proficy TO GE CIMplicity

frizb_

Hello,

I have some screens I have created in GE Proficy and I want to convert them into GE CIMplicity.
Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks Guys!

In my experience you need to recreate the screen manually. I have cut and pasted objects from Proficy to Cimplicity but you lose all tags, scripts etc but at least it looks similar.

Maybe someone else knows better...

Cheers

As far as I know there is no way to convert screens developed with Proficy Machine Edition to Cimplicity Plant Edition. They are two totally different platforms.

Similar Topics

Hi again, I'm trying to use an expert object 3 position selector to emulate a Hand-Off-Auto. How do I assign the PLC variables to the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have another quick question, I'm quite new to using GE equipment, but I'll make this as quick as possible (for your sake =D ) I...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that wnats to upgrade their PLC Software from Cimplicity 4.0 to Proficy 6.0. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have been assigned a project which involves Proficy HMI/SCADA Cimplicity. This is the first time I am using it and I don't have a clue...
Replies
Views
Quick question for those in the know... I'm a machine builder, haven't used GE PLC's in ages, still have Cimplicity Machine Edition - no real...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom