Pasword Protection GE 90-30

SteveLL71

Does anyone know of a third party software manufacturer that builds password protection software for GE PLC 90-30 Programmed with Cimplicity Machine Edition.

Can't say that I do. Can you elaborate? The 90-30 has 5 levels of password protection built in. Could you be talking about the 'OEM Key'? That's the fifth level of protection, and it hides the ladder logic from anyone who doesn't have the password.

Are you looking for something to crack a password set by someone else or trying to set a password that can't be unlocked by Cimplicity ME?

Looking for Something more secure than what comes with the GE software. I have used the password protection offered by GE and am not impressed, that is why I am looking for a third party software package.