Encrypted block protection for FBs and FCs from STEP 7 V5.5

I am having a step7 v5.4 program where the blocks are encrypted and locked. And the manufacturer is stopped the support. Is there any ways to encrypt these blocks without the password?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
It looks like these blocks have been Encrypted with Block Privacy and not Know_How_Protect. Your unlikey to be able to DeCrypt them without the password. Also the manufacture might have not selected the decomplilation option when encrypting. See this lnk
Block Privacy

It looks like these blocks have been Encrypted with Block Privacy and not Know_How_Protect. Your unlikey to be able to DeCrypt them without the password. Also the manufacture might have not selected the decomplilation option when encrypting. See this lnk
Block Privacy
Thank you slp530, the block property is showing that the block can be decrypted. Adding the screenshot with this.

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 10