EDS file for AB CompactBlock LDX

BeepBob

Hello,

This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued,

does anyone have the EDS file for it?

I wonder if TechConnect will have this eds file

Use the keyword "1790D" in the PCDC search and the EDS bundle for CompactBlock LDX is the second result.

75 kb for just CompactBlock + CompactBlock LDX, about 3 Mb for the whole distributed I/O product line EDS files.

Use the keyword "1790D" in the PCDC search and the EDS bundle for CompactBlock LDX is the second result.

75 kb for just CompactBlock + CompactBlock LDX, about 3 Mb for the whole distributed I/O product line EDS files.
Any idea which one i should use? The folder has a whole bunch

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-10 092536.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-10 092536.png
    296.4 KB · Views: 3
Register all of them.
Was just on call with TechConnect, they said same. Thanx!

Actually the file contains an excel sheet that lays out the product name of each eds file.

But, is there a graphic icon? ---- Edit , i guess the default is fine.

Thank you all!

Last edited:
I remember years ago looking under the hood at the images and found a MicroLogix 1400 image probably 2 years before the 1400 was released. The 1100 was the new kid on the block at the time.

Changing up the graphic icons to Simpsons characters is one of the few delights I have in RSNetworx.
That's a good one I never thought about. But I would probably try Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.

Hey, is that 90lb Blond connected? How about that Brunette? That Red head is acting a bit flaky, check the configuration and connections. LOL