AB Armor block signal lag not changing state.

Mgw1970

We have a new machine that uses an armor block to transfer input signals for conveyor position that continuously alarms out on no position change when it has changed position, but the problem has been intermittent last time I it happened I faked fixed it by cycling power but when happened again cycling the power didn't work.. Going through the program the designer wrote the routine as an AOI so modifying it on the run is out of the question. Has anyone came across this before? I'm thinking I may have breakdown AOI and add it to the routine so it can be monitored/modified more easily.

Similar Topics

Hey everyone I am working with a TURCK "Armor Block" which we are using with one of our machines. So I added the block to my I/O list in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having a curious issue with my Armor block giving a connection timed out error 16#0203 in RSLogix. I have a ControlLogix 1756-L62...
Replies
Views
So I worked through a problem I had in trying to understand how output devices were linked via DeviceNet to the SLC-500 PLC that controls them...
Replies
Views
Guys, It is about an AB ControlLogix 5555 processor communicating wth. a D-Net (Armor Block 1792D-8BVT8D) throgh a Flat Media Cable. Some of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have installed a number of Armor powerflex drives. They are controlled from an L81ES controllogix. DLR is on a ENT2R. I keep getting the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom