Congrads... JesperMP

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I may be a little late.. but congratulation JesperMP :) and thanks for the 5000 + :)

congrads.JPG

Congrats and thanks for a lot of help, from me too, Jesper.

There probably won't be so many questions from me in the near future - my next project, starting November 1st. is pure project management. Should still be interesting, construction of a new rolling mill for a steel works - cost 200 - 300 million Euro, duration 4 - 5 years.

I just hope I don't forget everything I've learnt here over the last few years.

Cheers

Roy

JesperMP said:
Now where do I cash in the bonus points ?

Hey!!! I know of a place :)

I will give you .001 USD for every post, so you have a credit of just over 5 USD's :D

I'd also like to thank and congratulate Jesper. No just on his extensive and patient PLC advice, but also on his excellent and idiomatic command of English. He puts many of us native speakers to shame on that topic!

So should it be Mange tak or Tak skal du have?

Ken

Congrats! I'm sure it's hard to time with the rate he posts :eek:.

I'd get ya one if I could Jesper! 🍺

geniusintraining said:
I may be a little late.. but congratulation JesperMP :) and thanks for the 5000 + :)

congrads.JPG

Stop guys, you begin to embarrash me.
Anyway, I think I dont hold the "blue ribbon" yet. There is a long way to beat rsdoran (If only he didn't get entangled in so many heated discussions).

GIT, I hoped that the bonus points would let me into a special lounge for PLC programmers. Maybe with free code snacks - and beer of course (*).

Ken, "selv tak".

surferb, hmmm... are you in Busan or Ulsan maybe ?
There is an odd chance that I have to go to one of these two places. I am willing to travel far for beer.

* That is a surefire way to distinguish a PLC programmer from just any programmer.
PLC programmer = beer.
PC programmer = cola + pizza slices.

I'm in Seoul - I recently arrived and am unfamiliar with the area. I too am willing to travel far for beer. I recently went to Pusan, which I'm guessing is "Busan". I can't imagine either being too far a subway ride. Unfortunately, I don't have a car yet.

Approx when and how long do you think you may be here? I would love to meet!

JesperMP said:
surferb, hmmm... are you in Busan or Ulsan maybe ?
There is an odd chance that I have to go to one of these two places. I am willing to travel far for beer.

* That is a surefire way to distinguish a PLC programmer from just any programmer.
PLC programmer = beer.
PC programmer = cola + pizza slices.

I will only have to go if there is a problem in one of these two places. And if I have to go I have to disrupt something else.
As I said, the chance I have to go is very slight, but not totally impossible.
You can have my kimchi in my absence (must be tempered with much beer).

Shoot me a PM if you are going to be in town - I'll see what I can do to meet you and be a good host!

JesperMP said:
I will only have to go if there is a problem in one of these two places. And if I have to go I have to disrupt something else.
As I said, the chance I have to go is very slight, but not totally impossible.
You can have my kimchi in my absence (must be tempered with much beer).