Congrats!! JesperMP 10,000 impressive

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
So I was out for a few days but Congrats JesperMP, nice job on hitting that... thats a lot of help :)

Phil should give you a gold star :site:

JesperMP.png

1998_201222_390000000.gif

Thank you guys :)

I like to talk about PLCs (shows I am a geek), so I am happy that a forum like this exists. And I get a lot in return by just exchanging information with others. It is also nice to know there are other people out there in the same situation as me, not just the PLC part but also the bit about traveling for work, being responsible for that a machine actually works, being the companys face person onsite, etc.
I am also aware that despite that I know something, but I dont know everything, far from it, so it is great to be able to ask here for me too.

Also thanks to Phil.

If anyone is interested, here is the 10000th post.

I did think that maybe I would be granted lifetime access to the secret top-member lounge that exists in all the major cities around the world. The one with all the free champagne, caviar and foie-gras (In California it would be immitation foie-gras). I guess not, maybe after 20000 posts then.

:site:

well done Jesper, you need a life. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe I'll get there is another 20 Years(y)