Congrats, Brazil!

akreel

We've got a handful of people here from Brazil. So I just wanted to congratulate the country on its outstanding performance in the olympics.

I was watching the end of the men's marathon, when Brazil's runner was attacked by that lunatic. That kind of behavior has no place in sports, and I hope they string that "protestor" up by his toes (this was the SECOND time he's interfered with an event).

AK

Well done to all the Olympic folks and to the Greeks for a great job...just wish that the NBC would change the way they 'cover' the games...I know that adds pay for the coverage, but I bet most people would watch more if there was longer than 5 min between adds.

David

akreel said:

this was the SECOND time he's interfered with an event

Yep, that's right, he was lucky that he didn't get killed in the first event. He decided it would be a good idea to run on the track of the British grand prix, forcing formula one cars travelling at 200mph to swerve to miss the lunatic.

David Emmerich said:

just wish that the NBC would change the way they 'cover' the games...I know that adds pay for the coverage, but I bet most people would watch more if there was longer than 5 min between adds.

I had the pleasure of watching the Olympics on ad free TV, the good ol' BBC, the British Broadcasting Company AKA Baghdad Broadcasting Company after their 'unbiased' coverage of the Gulf war. (Sorry for the political statement!). The best part of the BBC's coverage, in my opinion, was the fact that they had Micheal Johnson as a studio 'expert', the guy talks a lot of sense and you can't knock his record as an athlete, can ya!

Paul

The Lunatic was a disgraced Priest from Ireland. His family begged for him to be locked up, but all he got was a suspended sentence. Of course, he DID say he was sorry...

Should be slapped in chains and flogged in my humble opinion!

Before opening the topic, I thought "Alive, certainly it visits to the Brazil, I go to learn the English for talking on automation."

Facts and acts. In program in TV, the Italian offered the gold medal But he refused, for its attitudes it will gain other gold medals, merit and honor.

It would be, otimo to any time the Brazilians who estam here, to sign below.