Message not defined for language portuguese (brazil),pt

Gabriel B. C.

Urgent, can anyone help me solve this problem that is giving me in my Alarm and event log Viewer Design View regarding the message that is not set to portuguese (Brazil), Pt?

message not defined for language portuguese (brazil),pt

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-28 at 08.33.23.jpeg

Hello Gabriel;
What software are you using to show this display, and what operating system do you have on the PC?
What regional settings are configured in the OS and in you software (available language)?
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Developed a FactoryTalk SE program in English (Canada), finally setup the alarms and the message is reading "Message not defined for language...
Replies
Views
Urgent, can anyone help me solve this problem that is giving me in my Alarm and event log Viewer Design View regarding the message that is not set...
Replies
Views
Hi all Getting an error on my alarm display at the message it says "Message not define for language English (australia)" Altough both projects...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm unfamiliar with Micrologix's LCD user defined messages. Can I have more than 1 message? Is there a way to just scroll to the next...
Replies
Views
hi everyone, i have problem regarding Audit in FTV ver 12,In audit message "service disruption:<HMI server name>:<SERVICE NAME>" message logged,i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom