Data Acquisition Software/Hardware

EMF7879

Hello, first of all I would like to say that I'm not new to PLCs, however I am new to Data Acquisition Software/Hardware. So if someone could please give me a direction to go I would be extremely grateful. Here's the general situation: I need to monitor/graph/record 36 analogue inputs via a HMI (of my choice) as well as generate data packets being delivered every 12 Hrs. via Ethernet in Excel format, and if possible use the existing SLC 500 with of course the Data Acquisition software/hardware (again, of my choice). Any information will be appreciated greatly.

Thanks again.
EMF7879

Similar Topics

Hello, first of all I would like to say that I'm not new to PLCs, however I am new to Data Acquisition Software/Hardware. So if someone could...
Replies
Views
I want to log and preferably trend an analog input data from an SLC-500 (505 processor) to a data-acquisition software/Excel. What are my options...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am using an Accuenergy Data Acquisition Server (https://www.accuenergy.com/products/aculink-810-data-acquisition-gateway-server/) to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am completely new to control systems and PLCs but have been tasked with drawing-up a concept for a new R&D test system for my company - I...
Replies
Views
I have an application that requires high speed data acquisition. We are looking to capture data once every 10-20mS. This is for edge computing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom