Op27 Restore Issues

randy

Supporting Member
Trying to restore the OP27 Siemens HMI. I made a complete backup of the panel without any problems. I than completely remove both the firmware and data file from the system (OP panel). This was accomplished through the OP panel keys. I am using Prosave to do both the backup and restore.

I than go to the restore tab for the restore. I am able to open the backup file and “start restore”. I can see that I have communication and on the OP panel I can see the files being loaded on to the OP panel…about half way through the restore I loss communication. I have tried all the deferent baud rates and no luck. I must have tried over and over, and still no success.

Any pointers

rmonroe

Similar Topics

I've made an restor to an new OP27,the configuration work fine, but the panel show the folowing message every 30 seconds during 5seconds: V6.0.2...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have problem when restore to OP27 use prosave. The error message is "Downloading was not possible because the hardware configuration of...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project to back up software for a number of machines for a client, and am having problems connecting to SIMOVERT MasterDrives...
Replies
Views
Hello ALL, I don't have much experience-thanks for help. I am trying to configure trending on OP27 using ProTool. I just need to display...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to convert an uploaded OP27 file to use in a newer Siemens HMI? My understanding is that you can only upload...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom