Entering recepies via WinCCflex

NoName

Hello all.

We've made 2 machines for our custumer.
Now they expressed a wish that they could enter recepies with a computer not with the OP(OP170B) wich is a little akward.
So I thought that we would connect the both machines together via profibus or ethernet and connect them to a computer from wich the shift boss would edit or add the recepies.
So what should we use? WinCC flex, Sm@rt Access,...???

Any info that would point me in the right direciton would be great!
Thank you and Best regards

If you are using WinCC Flexible already, then why not go with a WinCC Flexible PC RT and the Recipes option. A license for 128 tags is quite cheap.
The PC project can connect to up to 8 PLCs, so 2 machines is no problem.
If you have Ethernet in the PLCs already, then that is the obvious choice for the connection from PLCs to PC.
You can easily convert the project from OP170B to a PC, and then start working with it to make it look better on the bigger screen.

sm@rtaccess will only work with bigger panels that have an ethernet port.

The PLC's don't have ethernet on board. So I was thinkig that I would connect both PLC's together with profibus and then connect it to the PC wich would use a CP5512 card an WinCC Flex RT with the recepies addon.

You probably mean CP5611. This should work too.
Notice that you cannot set the WinCC Flex RT up as a part of a "PC Station" unless you purchase a Softnet S7 license for Profibus.
The simpler driver (via S7ONLINE in Set PG/PC Interface) will work OK. That you cannot setup a "PC Station" means amongst other things that you cannot pull symbols from the STEP7 project for example.
WinCC Flex RT comes bundled with a license for Softnet S7 Ethernet, so it has some advantages to go this way.

Ethernet isn't possible here beacouse the OP(OP 170B) doesn't support it. There is no adapter either...
So we'll go with profibus here.
So basicly with this configuration I'll be able to import both OP projects to the HMI project that will run on the PC and set up the screen so that the operator(shift boss) will be able to edit or add the recepies.