Entering details in Siemens SET tool

Blue Fox

Hello,

I have a Schmersal safety saensor I am looking to put into the Siemens SET tool, however I only have a PFH value, Mission Time and PFD value. I am using ISO 13849 so PL levels, however I think these numbers are more related to the SIL version an dthose standards, anyone tell me how to convert them to some more 13849 friendly

Hello,

I have a Schmersal safety saensor I am looking to put into the Siemens SET tool, however I only have a PFH value, Mission Time and PFD value. I am using ISO 13849 so PL levels, however I think these numbers are more related to the SIL version an dthose standards, anyone tell me how to convert them to some more 13849 friendly

It's been a while since I used it, but I think when you create the SET project, you select which standard you want to use.