Communication between Controllogix and iFix 4.0

culi

All,
I tried to connect communication between Emulator 5000 and iFix by using OPC Power tool but have some problems.
- RSLogix 5000 v15.0, I can online,modify program to Emulator
- I'm using RSlinx v2.5 Classic Pro and can monitor data.
- iFix 4.0 I use OPC powertool to connect to RSLinx OPC Server. It also saw RSlinx OPC.I made group,item and pointed out to an tag of RSlogix 5000 (COUNT_NUM).
But when online still show bad status, in iFix Database manager can't see tag value (COUNT_NUM).
iFix use demo mode, only run in 2 hour. Must be use iFix key to connect succeed?
I try to many time but no succeed. I attached file captured some my actions, pls take a look.
Pls give me some advices, waiting your replies.

Thanks
Culi

moz-screenshot-4.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

Hi Mickey,
I also checked enable Item1,but result still be bad.
Have any advise?Pls welcome.

Many thanks
Culi

OPC Power Tool to Emu5000

At the Add Items Dialog, enter the followin information...
Access Path: YourPCname!DriverName\Slot#
Item ID: TagName

Example
Access Path: CDMLJ6C2TC1!AB_VBP-1\4
Item ID: Main.Alive

Hit the Check, Data Type will be populated.
Hit OK

I am not an expert, but if u remembered to configure the device as an OPC item, it can be only addressing fro iFix.

But if u did not even get the tag to appear in Database Manager, I am pretty sure it is the license. I was once doing the same setting, RS Emulator to iFix.
I am pretty sure u can't use the trial version to connect to the hardware.