Losing communication between ControlLogix and XL7e Horner.

LuisBeta17

Hello everyone,

Currently I am working with a PLC/HMI Horner XL7e over Ethernet/IP communication with an AB ControlLogix, and suddenly the communication is lost and I cant reach it again until I turn it off and on again the HMI... Any suggestion???

PS. The IP address of the horner is also unreacheable using a ping command. This make me think about something is wrong with the HMI configuration.:eek:

Similar Topics

We have Real Time Automation's 435NBX module, used to access one serial device over EthernetIP network. It seems this device gets stuck and stops...
Replies
Views
I am helping troubleshoot a plant with Modbus communication. We pretty much went through as many connections as we could with limited drawings. At...
Replies
Views
Dear All , We recently upgraded few PLC-5 to CLX(Ver 19.11) and panelview1000e to PV plus 1250( 3nos) . Communication media was changed to...
Replies
Views
Need Help!!! I have a controllogix processor that after 10 days or so the HMI lose communications to processor, I can no longer see the...
Replies
Views
Losing communication with scada pc I am using Mitsubishi fx2n plc with mx32 scada. Without any reason communication with plc is losing . when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom