Looking for document of Siemens S5 FB199

sinumerik possibly?

Is this on a CNC piece of equipment? The only info I could find for a "Siemens" FB199 is for a sinumerik 840 system...

5.22 FB 199 FIFO
First in first out (turning version)
for SINUMERIK 880/880 GA2 and package 2 only
Description
The FB "FIFO" is used to enter data that are provided at a high speed in a data buffer. These
data can be read later, i.e. when required. A maximum of 255 data lines can be stored by means
of this block. The DBs for the buffer entries are created at the initial setting.
Optionally, three or four data elements can be stored via the "DBAN" parameter (first DB and
number of DBs). The user has to make sure that the respective value is entered in this parameter
at the initial setting.​
You can ignore this post if it is not a CNC...​

Thank you very much!
It is not CNC, but it is called right after a call for FB178(counter). Maybe it is similar as FIFO.