Looking for a personal PLC tutor, should I post in the PLC job ad section

PLCnoobTW

Hello All,

Please direct me to post to the right page.

I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's Do-More, and Allen-Bradley PLC program, and can help me check and confirm the code I created.
I can pay by each program/case.

Thanks.

PLCnoobTW

People here will try to help FOC, they will not do the work for you but ask questions & post PDF of code (and in some cases maybe actual snippets as real code) most will give you their opinion (good or bad), & help you (if you don't mind other posters arguing which is the best way, trait of programmers lol).

@parky Thanks a lot ! I will try that. Because my manager likes to use Automationdirect, and I googled, search on youtube, some of their instructions are not detail enough. Or maybe I do not understand much so couldn't get how to solve the problem I saw.

I will get enough information and ask.

Thank you.

Thank you all for the information. I did some basic training already, and did small scope work with very simple command.
I am struggling with the VFD control stuff in Do-More, and try to understand each rung from the programs our previous employee left since we need to do some upgrades in the next few years....

Thank you all for the information. I did some basic training already, and did small scope work with very simple command.
I am struggling with the VFD control stuff in Do-More, and try to understand each rung from the programs our previous employee left since we need to do some upgrades in the next few years....

Why not just post your program here and see if someone can help explain part of it that you don't understand? sometimes the easiest way to understand is to just write your own from scratch and ignore what someone else did until you have a basic understanding.

When you say VFD control how is it connected to the PLC i.e. communications or digital/analogue I/O.
without this information i.e. PLc type, VFD type etc. the more information/ drawings/code etc. will give you more relevant posted ideas.
It is easy to post PDF's pictures etc. (as long as they are within the size limits of the site/member status).