to set a test period on ZELIO

DEVITG

Knowing I can get help here , I post it .

I use Zelio SR3 B101BD ,
24V CC ,
2 dig + 4 ana/dig input
4 relay output .

I want to do a trial period aviable and if when it is over , and the client did not pay for it , cancell the program and show a warning screen .
Of course if I get the payment on term , I will send the client the way to unlock the soft before it show the screen.
I sell a device, but I send it far away from home , so I can not make a visit and unlock it by my self.
If you wonder why I have to take this way to get pay , I must tell you I live in a country where not all people honors his debts.
Normally I got and advanced payment but the rest is pay upon delivery and after a test period, it is normall to do so , but I had had problems , so I want to take care of it.
As I said before , I sent my devices about 800-1000 miles away from here.
My first step is to use a PRESET H-METER , and if the period is over , say 45 day , the progarm will shut off all output , and show the warning message at a screen.
But as I have to supply a way to unlock it , in case the pay on term and or pay after the lock , i think to use 2 inputs the program use and use it in a not normal status.
one input check is the door is open
the other is used to change a way of working.
So I can state OPEN THE DOOR and change 10 times the way of working.
My concern is how to keep the changes both before and after the unlock , disregardind if the shut power off , or stop the program by the on/off option from the front panel.
Of course I apply a password to the program.
I'm doign the first step , I can post the program here if need.