problem with cp 342-5

apetkov5

Hello!

I am having plc configuration that is working ok, but now i want to add cp 342-5.

I added him in hw config, in slot 8, ad give him backpane mpi adress 3, and not networked it jet.
CPU is 314 in slot 2 with interface MPI, adress 2 and networked with adress 2 and subnet mpi....

now when i inserted it in rack, and connect dc supply there is error (all?) leds on, on cp and cpu, and cpu is not going to run.

When i disconnect suply but leave cp in rack cpu will not go to run..... now i pull out cp form rack and all is working fine.

Cane you give me advice what to do, please.

Txanx in advence.

Hello apetkov5;

Please take a sceenshot of your harware configuration, and post it on the forum, so we can have more information. Maybe we'll see something that you don't.
Have you looked at the Diagnostic buffer of the CPU and the CP, in HWConfig, Online, properties of the modules that show errors?
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

for now i can rewrite what i read in diagnostic buffer:

STOP caused by parameter assigment error or unpermissible difference between preset and actual configuration: startup disabled

No relevance for user (SDM no) 5
No relevance for user (Z2) 0000 (z3) 000f
previus operating mode STARTUP warm restart
rewuesting operating mode STOP (internal)
External error, incoming event

-----------------

parameter assigment error in cpu module parameters
parameter module type
output address 320 of the module with parameter assigment errors
error type: type ID not detected ID
operating mode startup (warm reset)
externel error, incoming event

Compile and download both the hwconfig and netpro also check that the pins on the back of the cpcard connecting to the backplane bus on the cpu is straight and not bended. The Cpu wont go to run if you add a cpcard and dont have the correct config in the cpu. Also check that the number and firmware version (6GK7 342-XXXXX-XXXX VX.X)on the cp card you added in the hw config really matches the number printed on the card