Wincc report layout designer problem

manmeetvirdi

Hi there

I am using WinCC ver K6.0.3.0

File attached is the part of the report generated through WinCC

1)Under time column first date is coming and then day,i.e mm/dd/yyyy format.I want to switch to dd/mm/yyyy format.How this is possible in report layout designer?I tweaked the settings of the page layout but did not got success.

2)I want time only upto minutes, i.e want to switch to hh:mm format from hh:mm:ss format.

Thanks for the time
Manmeet

Similar Topics

Hello, I was looking for some advice. Is there functionality within WinCC (V7.5) to report , list or export all tags that have been used within...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WinCC Project (Pro V16) connected to Information server 2014 SP3. Everything is configured and works as intended using the...
Replies
Views
I have wincc v6.2 I asked and searched over internet and nobody help me for my issue i want to configure daily reports for some objects I need...
Replies
Views
i need to know how to make a report on wincc flexible 2oo8 and export it to excel sheet as i need to record reading for tags like A , V, KW etc...
Replies
Views
Hi I am using Win CC Flexible 2008 SP3 I have a report "P08" that I am adding to a system that has other reports that print OK. I have a PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom