WinCC Pro V16 & Information server report

grnick50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

I have a WinCC Project (Pro V16) connected to Information server 2014 SP3. Everything is configured and works as intended using the report templates that come with IS. I also went through this manual about custom reports:

https://support.industry.siemens.co...he-wincc-and-pcs-7-environment?dti=0&lc=en-PE

What I want to do is a daily/monthly report of the working hours of a piece of equipment and a report of the kWh produced by a CHP unit per day/month etc. I believe it shouldn't be a big deal if you know IS well, which I don't.

Can anyone give some pointers or directions regarding custom reports?

Note that I can understand SQL and used it before, but it isn't the area of my expertise.

Thank you.