LogixPro question

Jhasseler

I haven't used my LogixPro PLC simulator CD since I took The PLC course in college back in 2005. I'm having a difficult time trying to remember some things. I'm attempting to create a ladder program for the "Silo Simulator" exercise and I've forgotten how to make the motor start again after the conveyor has moved the box into position by the prox sensor, opened the hopper and filled the box, stopped filling, when full, by the level sensor. Now I need the motor on the conveyor to start up again. How can I stop the prox from sensing, which was what made the conveyor motor stop, and make the motor start moving again. If more details are required don't hesitate to ask. I will try to attach the project.Thank you for your time, Jhasseler

...when full, by the level sensor.
You said the key right there. Use the Box Full Indicator O:2/4 to restart the motor.

That will only work if you have your motor control set up properly. Note that O:2/2 is not a "Motor Run" light.