Cable Connections/Pinouts

edman

I am trying to connect a C-more touch panel to a omron CQM1 PLC. C-more has 15 pin D-sub connector and PLc has 9 pin D-sub (both male). I have tried a few connections, but keep getting a PLC communication error, so i'm not sure I have the pinouts right. Anyone have any ideas, is there anything i need to do with the DIP switches? I'm stuck right now and looking for some help.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I have PPI (USB connector on one side & D connector on the other) siemens cable, which unfortunately got cut on the PLC side. When I...
Replies
Views
hi Can anyone tell me the pin connections of the S7 Siemens PLC Pin connections. I need to develop an interface to the Com port of PC. fahim
Replies
Views
I am considering using a "magnetic cable tie mount" like this one: https://www.grainger.com/product/MAG-MATE-Magnet-with-Zip-Tie-Holder-49M018 It...
Replies
Views
I have an existing machine that we are adding some functionality. Currently every cable such as a cable going out to a 4-20 psi sensor for example...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I believe that I will find experts here who have already solved a similar topic. I need to calculate the length of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom