Wincc Flexible 2005 Advanced Recipes

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

Is there a simple way in the recipe view to pull up the last used recipe. I was wondering if when downloading the tags there was a way to download the recipe data number to a tag. Or will I have to create a new variable with the same data as the data record number?

Thanks for any help you can give me,
-Joel

Last edited:
I have thought about this myself however I have not tried it yet. You should be able to store the recipe number and just load on start. That is the trick, the scheduler will let you call an event on shutdown but not on startup.

I do know that if you set the recipe number equal to a number it will load that recipe. So that part should be easy.

Post back what you come up with.

I resolved my issue. Just had to load the data record number to an internal tag. And then when the screen for the recipe view is opened have it load that data record.

Pretty simple, I just sort of looked past it the first time.

-Joel