analog processing

vvphadke

i want to have a system which can be used as a constant voltage or current output to load using a plc and phase angle control. the voltage proportional to load voltage or current will be an analog input to plc.plc should read the voltage and compare it with the value set and give analog output to phase angle controller to keep the input constant. the system has to be fast and should be able to carry out cycle to cycle correction based on a mains frequency of 50 hz. i do not mind using a fast dedicated cpu and analog module for this.

i would request the members to give this a thought and would like to thank all concerned in advance