AB DH+ Comm module for Inview

mmw

Anyone out there know how the pinouts on the DH+ connector of the 2706-PDHPM relate to that of a PLC-5 channel 1? I sure do need to know.

Thanks,
mmw

The InView module has the classic 3-conductor Phoenix Combicon connector, doesn't it ? (I have not seen one in person).

The wire order should be just the same. If the round part of the socket is viewed to be on the left, then the wiring from top to bottom is Clear(1), Shield, Blue(2).

It won't hurt the module if you get them reversed; if you don't get a steady green DH+ LED when they're one way, try switching them around.

I was surprised not to find this in the Installation Instructions; are the pins not labeled (1) and (2) on the module itself ?

It's a 3-pin screw-connector, mounted on the PDHPM circuit board. The circuit board is label with 1, J1, 2. I assumed this was the familiar 1, SH, 2.

I too was surprised that there was no mention of this in the I.I.; but there is a pdf on the InView software CD that provides all of these wiring details (just got the software installed and started nosing around in it.)

Thanks for replying.