A Question About the Positioning Card in S5-95U System

sawyer

Dear All, i would pleased if someone helped me tackling this issue. the system that i am working on is Siemens 95U and i have the program of the positioning card with extention .266 and i would like to transfer this positioning card program to the card itelf. How am i supposed to this ? i know it maybe a trivial question but i am a begineer

thanks and waiting for your replies

Similar Topics

Hi, When we build machines, then we make a settingsscreen on the HMI device for the drive settings. Speed and reference positions are the...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with Lenze positioning via the AIF interface. I control the 15 ECS drives (application version 1.3) with a 317 Siemens CPU on a...
Replies
Views
I recently uploaded an aplication from a Panel View, created a new screen and now that I've downloaded it to the Panel View, all the texts have...
Replies
Views
I have never had the pleasure of working with a "Thermistor" until now and have a question. The Thermistor is a 10KOhm 4-20mA 2-wire device and I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I have a main routine with an instruction that's executed by XIC "Run" I have a JSR located on a rung below it. In the logic for that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom