Ladder Layouts

CESC

Hi

I have just done some Rockwell courses and am eager to start programming. I would like to plan my work on paper and justwondered if anyone on here had any links to a blank ladder layouts which i could use.

Many Thanks

We just used to use quadrule paper. You can get 11" x 17" pads of the stuff so you don't have to go that small with the notes.

That and a small ruler or if you are very picky, a template will get you by nicely.

PLC GURU said:
Why do it on paper ...

For some (maybe we're older :ROFLMAO: ) the act of having the logic flow through your own hands has merit and helps in the creative process.

Nothing helps me learn or remember something as much as writing it out with my own hand on paper. Typing just isn't the same for me. I'm sure others have different "best" ways for them but that's what's great about life; everyone is different.

ndzied1 said:
For some (maybe we're older :ROFLMAO: ) the act of having the logic flow through your own hands has merit and helps in the creative process.

Nothing helps me learn or remember something as much as writing it out with my own hand on paper. Typing just isn't the same for me. I'm sure others have different "best" ways for them but that's what's great about life; everyone is different.
Ok I'm with ya... I grew up on computers (started with trs-80 with 2k memory). Anyways paper doesnt last long in my house. an hour after I put it down it will end up as a very colorful picture that goes on my fridge or a cut out snowflake! Its just easier and safer for me to use the computer and back it up to a flash drive. I do appeciate the creative flow from hands to paper.