RSView32 project

reecetr

I copied an RSView project from one computer to another computer and the project runs fine except I cannot get the Login screen to appear when the button is touched. I get the error "cannot find rsvlogin" checked commands for the button and everything is same as the original project. The project opens with RSView32 runtime in default but I need the login for different level operators
Thanks for any advise!

How did you copy the project, did you use the utility or did you just copy the folder?

I am on the wrong PC, but there is a copy tool in your RSView tool package, it may give you better luck then just the folder, some project settings are not in the folder/application

Just a guess :)

Use WinZip

Safe way to coppy the programe from one computer to another computer is,close the project and RS View then zip the project files by using Winzip then transfer to another computer and unzip to use.
Regards