RSLogix5000, How to put Communication Path

tx4129

I configed DF1 of CompactLogix with DL3500 converter(DF1 to DH+), I don't know how to config Message at communication path box link to DF1 port.

Appreciated your help

The Message Path for a DF1 message consists of the Port Number and the Destination Address.

On most Logix controllers, the serial port is Port 2.

A message addressed from a Logix controller to a DF1 device at Node 7 would use the path "2, 7".

CompactLogix controllers that have two serial ports (1769-L30, -L31) number them as Channel 0 = Port 2, Channel 1 = Port 3.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have 2 safety devices (Banner EZ LS light curtains and a Keyence GS-71 Interlock) that are giving me some difficulties. The plc is a Compact...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am currently reverse engineering a hydraulic unit with a CompactLogix L35E and I have an issue with a Differential Pressure...
Replies
Views
On my application i want to have parameter which gets "big value". I decided to make use text -> insert variable -> numeric. This goes to Tag_Real...
Replies
Views
Hey! I am new in this forum and in the manufacturing world. I am interning for a manufacturing company and getting my hands on their machines...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to using the sequencer input and output intstruction. 1) Could someone please explain how to use both on the same rungs and how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom