S7 FC84 ATT function

wasim

Hi all,
I have a strange behaviour with the ATT function. I have a block with WORD data type . When I use the ATT every think is OK. I turned the data type to INT . The commands I wrote usinf the ATT function still working, but When I try to *** a new one always I get an error.

This is the OK code:
A L 0.0
JNB _008
CALL FC 6
EventType :=W#16#302
EventGoodParts:=DB13.DBW68
EventBadParts :=DB13.DBW72
EventTime :=DB13.DBW76
_008: NOP 0

This is the illegal code :
A L 0.0
JNB _008
CALL FC 6
EventType :=W#16#8002

EventGoodParts:=DB13.DBW68
EventBadParts :=W#16#0

EventTime :=W#16#0
_008: NOP 0

The FC 6 is a custom function that gets four WORD parameters and us the TDD function.

What can be the problem, please help.
Regards...

I suggest you read your previous posts concerning Step 7 and word/int problems. You have not commented on the replies given to these previous posts - why ?

I did what you posted, I redeclared the WORD data types to INT and solved the problm. But I still have this trouble problem.

What are the data types for EventGoodParts and DB13.DBW68 ?
How did you create the illegal code you have posted?

The block data types are WORD , the EventGoodParts is a WORD data type.

Anyway , When I switch to STL , and tried to write the code for the same target , then every thing is IK.:rolleyes:

Thnaks allot...

It might help you if you adopted a standard naming function for variables. For example I would use wEventGoodParts as the parameter name.
Other names might be:
bReply
iCount
rMaximumValue
dwPointer
diBigCount