Comunication S5 L2-dp

vhg750115

SORRY MY ENGLISH NO IS GOOD BUT I TRY TO COMUNICATION WITH US, I HAVE TWO PROBLEMS THE FIRTS IS IT, WHEN I EREASE ONE SLAVES OF THE NET DP IN THE CPU APPEAR ALARM DVS HOW EREASE THIS ALARM AND THE SECOND PROBLEM I BUY A ONE LAPTOP BUT DON´T BRING SERIAL CONECTION FOR TO COMUNICATION WITH MY PLC S5 THE ANSWER IS IT, HOW CAN I COMUNICATION OR WHAT MUST I BUY FOR COMUNICATION, SOMEONE HELP ME, THANKS ALL US.

For the S7 platform Siemens offers USB connectors. I'd suggest contacting your local Siemens representative and finding out what is available for the S5

Similar Topics

I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a future project planned with a leibinger jet3up inkjet printer that I will have to send the print details to the printer via...
Replies
Views
Good evening partners, ist my first question on forum, i hope receive any answer. I need make a cable DH485 for communicate an Panel View 550...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have compact Guardlogix L30ERMS with IP address set to 192.168.1.11 a Panelview compact 600 with IP 192.168.1.12 and a 1734 AENT...
Replies
Views
Hello I am tasked with placing the R&B PLC X20CP1381 with Lenze 8400 Highline 8400 inverters using the Canopen protocol. I am looking for an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom