Force in Simatic S7

zare.v

The PLC is SIemens Series 414. I have aproblen in forcing some vaiables.
In order to force the variable I make a Vat,then entering the variable address and new/modifid value but the Force option is not active.for example I have a variable suchas :DB3.DBW12 and I want to assaign a value to it.
It is noted that when I enter the address, it will bocome red,indicating that the address is not correct.
I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me.

Regards,
Vahid

Similar Topics

The PLC is SIemens Series 414. I have a problem in forcing some vaiables. In order to force the variable, I make a Vat,then entering the variable...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have some parameter files that I'm using. Most of the tags are direct reference to the PLC, but a couple are HMI tags. If I change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom