Siemens S300, analog I/O and TP170A

Levanteri

Hello.
I've just started to program with Step7 and I'm already facing some problems.
I have in my use CPU314 IFM, CP340 and CP343-2P.

I'd like to know how to use analog inputs and outputs.
I need to do a temperature control/airconditioning, like let's say from +16c to +35c, so that I can set the desired temperature from the operating panel and then the PLC makes the aircon work as wanted, either cooling or heating the room.
Also I want the current temperature be shown in HMI(tp170a).
I have a TP170A, which in my undestanding doesn't have any kind of built-in scaling tools, so I would need to do the scaling in the PLC-software?
Forgive me my noobness, but I've just started and this is really important. Hope you can explain this to me quite simplifiedly.