OP17 ESC key

Quartz

Hi,
I have some simple question about OP17. I have not this OP with me right now so i cant try this by myself. Also cant find info in manual.

When walking trough screens, pressing ESC key returns you to previous screen. Does it return only within screen entrys? Or it will return to any last screen?

For example If I walking: Screen1. Entry1 > Screen1.Entry3 > Screen4.Entry1 > Screen2.Entry2
What return path will be if i press ESC key few times? What maximum nesting level?

Similar Topics

I am receiving the following error message on the Simatic OP17 $545 DB 32b 41 3 not avail. Before the restart that this HMI always does...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am looking at a future project of migrating some OP17's to some newer HMIs. I have briefly looked at this & it doesn't seem as easy as I had...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the old ProTool software from Siemens? I was wondering if someone could open a project for me or sell me the software. From...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the old ProTool software from Siemens? I was wondering if someone could open a project for me or sell me the software. From...
Replies
Views
I want to up load progam from old OP 17 to PC and then down load to new OP17.For this I need software,Cable connection lay out and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom